Early Childhood Education Programs Morris Plains, NJ
Joyful Noise Preschool and Daycare provides 50+ years of experience in early childhood education. Our daycare and preschool center services children 2 ½ - 5 years old in Morris Plains, NJ, and the surrounding communities. Joyful Noise is an early childhood educational outreach program of the Presbyterian Church of Morris Plains, NJ, founded in 1968. Our mission is to provide children with a high quality, developmentally appropriate, educational program rooted in the fundamentals of our Christian Faith. We are committed to providing a safe, secure environment where a professionally trained staff facilitates intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth. Joyful Noise is licensed by the state of New Jersey and NAEYC accredited.
Early Childhood Education Daycare & Preschool Facility
Our educational daycare and preschool facility prepare children for success in their next stage of life and schooling. Flexible preschool, daycare and educational Pre-K programs are designed to meet your family’s unique childcare needs. Joyful Noise is open 7:30AM – 5:30PM for full time and part time daycare enrollment, as well as before care and after care for busy parents. Additionally, we are open year-round, providing summer programs and vacation bible school. Our early childhood education programs are taught by experienced educators and are meant to provide quality childcare for every budget.
Benefits of Joyful Noise Educational Preschool & Daycare Programs
At Joyful Noise, we embrace children’s natural curiosity and allow them to discover the world through hands-on educational activities. Our programs include:
- Certified teachers in every classroom
- Low teacher-to-child ratio
- Daily inside or outside play on our well-equipped playground or in our spacious “big room”
- Music classes taught by trained, professional music staff
- Weekly Bible Story led by a trained Storyteller
- Pre-K computer instruction, art, literature & science enrichment
- Field Trips
- Special visitors (authors, dentists, fire fighters, etc.)
- Special Events (Christmas & Spring music celebrations, “Read Across America,” petting zoo)
- Parent workshops and active parent involvement
- A partner school with Preschool Advantage Scholarship Program
At Joyful Noise, safety is our #1 priority; each staff member follows our strict safety policies. Caregivers are trained in CPR and first aid and procedures are put in place for weather or emergency scenarios. Call 973-539-9514 or email email@example.com for more information on our facility or to enroll in our daycare, summer camp or preschool programs.